My Sweet Life
She’s Wondrous has been up for five days now, y’all! I wish you knew how exciting that is for me to say!! I thought it would be fun for me to share with you ladies a glimpse into my life, using 10 photos. I’ll be sharing a little about my sweet family, my favorite apps, favorite magazines, and my most purchased beauty products.
My Wonderful Family
1. This is Josh my wonderful, silly, selfless, clown of a husband. He is a basketball, football, and head baseball coach at our local school. He is my best friend, he makes me better in absolutely every way, constantly challenges me, and spiritually leads me in all aspects of life.
2. Can you just look at that sweetness! This is sweet miss Emma Dene (Dean), she is seven months old and loving life. She is the first grand baby on my side of the family and the 3rd on Josh’s side of the family. She is getting around crazy in her walker, she spilt my coffee today guys!! She’s laughing, getting up on her knees, and loving sweet potatoes!
My Sweet Home Plot
3. We live in a small rural town, population of less than 1,100. We are currently renting this gorgeous place and I couldn’t ask for a sweeter place to live. This has been a wonderful home and town to raise our daughter!
My Small Business
Guess what guys!! I’m about to start a small business. I absolutely love this piece, my gold initial necklaces just dropped at my door today, and it will be selling on Amazon In about a week in a half!! Keep an eye out!
5. Now these are my Magazine reads, I love magazines, they inspire me and help keep my home up to date! HGTV- is my absolute favorite, it makes me want to try every DIY project it! The Country living magazine, makes me want to rearrange my house in every way, its full of color, and wonderful decorating ideas. My house is what you would call “farmhouse style” so these magazine fit my home style perfectly!
6. If you’ve read anything about why I started this blog, that book right above is the reason why. It has literally changed my life, and it is continuously molding me into the woman God created me to be, and it is constantly showing me the beauty of my Creator! My Bible
My Favorite Spiritual Growth Apps
7. These are my most used apps in my daily study time, and that help lead to spiritual growth. I want to encourage you to get these resources or a good fundamentally sound app. There are great ones out there.
The Bible app is so convenient, it allows you to always have your bible with you!
She reads truth app is such a good app, if you need help getting started in your quiet time use this. They have wonderful reading plans, and they’re written by such amazing women!
Revive Our hearts app, where do I start!! This app is my favorite, it has the latest Nancy Leigh Demoss Wolgemuth audio teachings, blog content, and social networking.
My Repeat Beauty Buys
8. Ok… these products are pieces I have bought at the very least 3 times ( the purity cleanser), most pieces I have bought at least 12 times!! I cannot live without my Purity facial soap. I’m not looking for fifty steps in my nighttime routine, I do not want to have to use makeup clothes, or remover before I wash my face, I just want to remove makeup with one product. This product does that perfectly for me! I love to polish my nails, I have commitment issues with my nails, so my go to is Revlon nail polish. I love the quality and I have it in every color. My MAC lipsticks are amazing, they come in multiple textures and I love them all. And last but certainly not least my MAC Fix+ spray, It keeps my skin healthy, it’s skin plumping and it helps the longevity of my makeup! It’s a must have ladies!
My Comfy Mom Style
9. Comfort and casualty are two must haves! Living in small town Runge, Emma and I usually choose to stay in. So my attire is usually pretty similar to this, pretty casual, perfect for my day-to-day and running errands!
My Must Have Drink
10. Do I need to explain?? I mean come on…. The picture says it all! Iced coffee is by far my favorite, I love a good cold brew, any time of the day! I got to have my coffee, and Josh absolutely hates it, he doesn’t drink coffee so he just doesn’t get it.
I cannot wait to share more of my life with you ladies, and I enjoyed getting to show you snips of my life through these photos!