I will be turning 28 next week, and I am so excited!! I am like a little kid when it comes to birthdays, I love celebrating them! I love the gifts, cake, friends being around, it is always such a joyful time! That being said, I thought I would put together a gift guide for her!
Last weekend my mom and sister treated me to a girls day out in San Antonio and it was wonderful! They spoiled me, and mostly it was just a good time with the girls! From that trip I got a few things I had been wanting. What I bought I think will be perfect for the season ahead! Even better then that, they are all budget friendly.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Polish– I got a few of these for my birthday from my sister, and they’re wonderful! They’re suppose to dry in about 60 seconds, they also claim to have the base coat along with the top coat within the polish. I am not too sure how true that is, but they really do dry quickly! They also come in a variety of colors, and at their price point you can buy the lady in your life several colors to get her collection started. I am currently loving Pink Blink and Set Sail.
- Girl Defined– For any lady in your life, this is a perfect read! It is a wonderful book written by two amazing powerful Godly women. This book was written to help reveal to us women God’s plan for us. It speaks truth into why He created us, and what our roles as women are! It is a must read for any woman desiring to be like God!
- Linen Gingham Top– Gingham is so hot this spring y’all, and also this button down t-shirt look is really in. What I love about this top is the price, it is under 26$ and it would look so great with some white jeans!
- Macaroons– I mean the picture alone makes my mouth water, hahaha! These make for such a good gift, if you’re not quite sure what to get your lady! These macaroons are so sweet and delicious and they come in a variety of flavors and carton sizes! My sister bought mine from this lady and she is very talented!
- Gold Heart Ring– In my opinion you can never go wrong with getting a lady jewelry. This sweet little heart ring is only 20$ and made by a great brand, its sure to last!
- Slide Sandals– These studded shoes are so girly and a wonderful piece to add to any girls spring and summer wardrobe! I love the studs and the white, they are so fresh looking, and what I love most about these pretties is that they’re only 40$.
- Favorite Lipstick– I recently got the color Yash, it is a nude color, and a versatile color. It is one that can go with any skin tone. I also am loving Kinda Sexy, it is another versatile color, flattering for any skin tone! MAC lipstick comes in over 50 shades, you will find at least a few colors for your lady friend! Also, they smell so good!!
- Letter Necklaces– Okay sorry for promoting my necklaces, but for only 13$, this item is on the lower end of the price range so if you’re looking to get a lady friend something simple, and not too over the top, these necklaces would be a perfect price and a perfect gift