Personally I have always struggled with time management, and ever since Emma arrived I have struggled even more! As a stay at home mom, luckily I don’t feel like I have to get ready every day! Although if we do have something to do, I want to look somewhat together. Here are some of my favorite time-saving products, that allow me to do that.
Top Best Time Savers
- I feel like I look a little more put together if it looks like attempted to do my hair. With this Aveda Curl cream, I simply add it to my hair after I get out of the shower. I scrunch it up a bit, add a clip, and then just let it air dry. It doesn’t give me curls but it tames my frizz and it works well with my wavy hair.
- The Essie Gel + Top setter, I cannot say enough! This stuff is amazing, it almost dries instantly and it is so shiny. It also gives your mani that salon manicured look!
- L’Oreal altogether just does a really great job with mascaras! I really like the Lash Paradise mascara, it instantly gives me volume and length! I only have like 10 eyelashes so I need all the help I can get in that department. It goes on easy, and it also builds easily. Making it a perfect product for me when I am in a rush!
- I would not say this is my favorite concealer, but I will say the Instant rewind Concealer is super easy to use. It blends out quickly and easy, and it usually can give me that quick glow under my eyes! I always reach for this concealer when I am in a rush!
- Cetaphil face wash has been my go to face wash for year and years. I have always battled with acne, and my dermatologist recommended this product to me when I was in high school. I have been using it ever since! I do not use it so much for acne now, but I use it to quickly remove my makeup, this bar works wonders. It is the only thing I feel truly gives my face the quickest deep clean. I truly love it!
- When I am feeling lazy or when I travel, Purity’s Micellar Water is my go to! It quickly removes my makeup and when I have finished removing my makeup it leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized!